BetterBrowse is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall BetterBrowse from your computerBetterBrowse
. More information about BetterBrowse can be read here
. Further information about BetterBrowse can be found at http://betterbrowse.net/support
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall BetterBrowse by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. BetterBrowse's primary file takes about 523.50 KB (536064 bytes) and is named 7za.exe.
BetterBrowse contains of the executables below. They take 523.50 KB (536064
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to BetterBrowse version 2014.02.15.004422
alone. For more BetterBrowse versions please click below:
...click to view all...
BetterBrowse is an application offered by the software company BetterBrowse. Frequently, people want to erase it. This can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase BetterBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall BetterBrowse from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find BetterBrowse or simply activate the Search field and type in "BetterBrowse". If it exists on your system the BetterBrowse app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click BetterBrowse in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding BetterBrowse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for BetterBrowse:
- The web site of the application is: http://betterbrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove BetterBrowse.
8. After removing BetterBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong BetterBrowse which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling BetterBrowse using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse from your PC, we are not saying that BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall BetterBrowse supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-04-08 15:56:43.907