You can find on this page details on how to remove BetterBrowse for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall BetterBrowse from your systemBetterBrowse
. Go over here
for more information on BetterBrowse. More data about the application BetterBrowse can be seen at http://betterbrowse.net/support
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\BetterBrowse directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for BetterBrowse is C:\Program Files\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseuninstall.exe. BetterBrowseUninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 235.29 KB (240932 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in BetterBrowse. They take 879.36 KB (900468
bytes) on disk.
- BetterBrowseUninstall.exe (235.29 KB)
- sqlite3.exe (454.50 KB)
- utilBetterBrowse.exe (94.79 KB)
This page is about BetterBrowse version 2014.01.10.195844
alone. Click on the links below for other BetterBrowse versions:
...click to view all...
BetterBrowse is an application released by BetterBrowse. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall BetterBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete BetterBrowse from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate BetterBrowse or simply click the Search feature and type in "BetterBrowse". The BetterBrowse application will be found automatically. When you select BetterBrowse in the list of apps, the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about BetterBrowse, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BetterBrowse:
- The web site of the application is: http://betterbrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall BetterBrowse.
8. After removing BetterBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of BetterBrowse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling BetterBrowse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse from your PC, nor are we saying that BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetterBrowse supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-18 08:20:34.843