You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall BetterBrowse for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall BetterBrowse from your PCBetterBrowse
. Take a look here
for more info on BetterBrowse. More details about the program BetterBrowse can be seen at http://betterbrowse.net/support
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove BetterBrowse. BetterBrowse's main file takes around 41.29 KB (42280 bytes) and its name is BetterBrowseBrowserFilter.exe.
BetterBrowse is composed of the following executables which take 845.08 KB (865360
bytes) on disk:
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- BetterBrowseBrowserFilter.exe (41.29 KB)
- FilterApp_C64.exe (280.29 KB)
The current page applies to BetterBrowse version 2014.02.26.045520
alone. You can find below info on other versions of BetterBrowse:
...click to view all...
BetterBrowse is an application released by the software company BetterBrowse. Some people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY approach to remove BetterBrowse is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall BetterBrowse from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate BetterBrowse or simply activate the Search field and type in "BetterBrowse". If it exists on your system the BetterBrowse application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click BetterBrowse in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about BetterBrowse, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for BetterBrowse:
- The software company is: http://betterbrowse.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\BetterBrowse\BetterBrowseuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove BetterBrowse.
8. After removing BetterBrowse, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of BetterBrowse that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing BetterBrowse with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse from your computer, we are not saying that BetterBrowse by BetterBrowse is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall BetterBrowse supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 13:44:28.277