This page is about AudioLabel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall AudioLabel from your systemCDCoverSoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on CDCoverSoft. Usually the AudioLabel program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall AudioLabel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AudioLabel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 3.64 MB (3816960 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of AudioLabel. They take about 3.87 MB (4054399
bytes) on disk.
- AudioLabel.exe (3.64 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (151.87 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.409
of AudioLabel. Click on the links below for other AudioLabel versions:
...click to view all...
AudioLabel is an application offered by the software company CDCoverSoft. Some computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY approach to erase AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AudioLabel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudioLabel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudioLabel". If it is installed on your PC the AudioLabel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudioLabel in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudioLabel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudioLabel.
8. After removing AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioLabel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudioLabel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft from your PC, we are not saying that AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudioLabel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-03-06 20:51:41.390