AudioLabel is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall AudioLabel from your systemCDCoverSoft
. More data about CDCoverSoft can be read here
. AudioLabel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\AudioLabel folder, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall AudioLabel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. AudioLabel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 3.37 MB (3537920 bytes) on disk.
AudioLabel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.59 MB (3768353
bytes) on disk.
- AudioLabel.exe (3.37 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (145.03 KB)
The current page applies to AudioLabel version 5.003
only. For other AudioLabel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudioLabel is a program marketed by the software company CDCoverSoft. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because doing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall AudioLabel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudioLabel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudioLabel". If it exists on your system the AudioLabel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AudioLabel in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudioLabel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove AudioLabel.
8. After removing AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of AudioLabel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudioLabel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft from your PC, we are not saying that AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudioLabel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-16 16:35:36.050