AudioLabel is a Windows application. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall AudioLabel from your systemCDCoverSoft
. Check out here
for more information on CDCoverSoft. AudioLabel is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel folder, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall AudioLabel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named AudioLabel.exe and it has a size of 3.39 MB (3550720 bytes).
AudioLabel is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.61 MB (3786302
bytes) on disk:
- AudioLabel.exe (3.39 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (150.06 KB)
This data is about AudioLabel version 5.006
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AudioLabel:
...click to view all...
AudioLabel is an application released by CDCoverSoft. Some users want to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to remove AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete AudioLabel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate AudioLabel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudioLabel". If it is installed on your PC the AudioLabel application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudioLabel in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AudioLabel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove AudioLabel.
8. After uninstalling AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of AudioLabel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling AudioLabel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft from your PC, we are not saying that AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudioLabel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-26 12:47:18.837