You can find below details on how to uninstall AudioLabel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall AudioLabel from your systemCDCoverSoft
. More information on CDCoverSoft can be found here
. AudioLabel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. AudioLabel's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe". AudioLabel.exe is the AudioLabel's primary executable file and it takes circa 3.44 MB (3608576 bytes) on disk.
AudioLabel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.67 MB (3844268
bytes) on disk.
- AudioLabel.exe (3.44 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (150.17 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.01
of AudioLabel. For more AudioLabel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudioLabel is an application marketed by the software company CDCoverSoft. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK solution to uninstall AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase AudioLabel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find AudioLabel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudioLabel". If it is installed on your PC the AudioLabel application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click AudioLabel in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about AudioLabel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudioLabel.
8. After uninstalling AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioLabel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudioLabel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudioLabel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-25 21:17:17.720