This web page is about AudioLabel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall AudioLabel from your systemCDCoverSoft
. You can read more on CDCoverSoft or check for application updates here
. The application is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for AudioLabel is C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe. AudioLabel.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 3.41 MB (3579904 bytes) on disk.
AudioLabel installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 3.64 MB (3816848
bytes) on disk.
- AudioLabel.exe (3.41 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (151.39 KB)
This web page is about AudioLabel version 4.40
only. Click on the links below for other AudioLabel versions:
...click to view all...
AudioLabel is an application by CDCoverSoft. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY procedure to erase AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete AudioLabel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudioLabel or simply click the Search field and type in "AudioLabel". If it exists on your system the AudioLabel program will be found very quickly. After you select AudioLabel in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about AudioLabel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall AudioLabel.
8. After removing AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudioLabel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudioLabel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudioLabel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-02-10 14:34:35.697