AudioLabel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AudioLabel from your PCCDCoverSoft
. More info about CDCoverSoft can be read here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudioLabel. The application's main executable file is titled AudioLabel.exe and it has a size of 3.64 MB (3819008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AudioLabel. They occupy an average of 3.87 MB (4056458
bytes) on disk.
- AudioLabel.exe (3.64 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (151.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4010
of AudioLabel. Click on the links below for other AudioLabel versions:
...click to view all...
AudioLabel is an application released by CDCoverSoft. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AudioLabel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find AudioLabel or simply click the Search feature and type in "AudioLabel". If it is installed on your PC the AudioLabel application will be found very quickly. After you click AudioLabel in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding AudioLabel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudioLabel.
8. After uninstalling AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudioLabel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudioLabel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft from your computer, we are not saying that AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudioLabel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:10:01.480