AudioLabel is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by How to uninstall AudioLabel from your PCCDCoverSoft
. More info about CDCoverSoft can be read here
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall AudioLabel. The application's main executable file is titled AudioLabel.exe and it has a size of 3.64 MB (3819008 bytes).
The executable files below are part of AudioLabel. They occupy an average of 3.87 MB (4056458
bytes) on disk.
- AudioLabel.exe (3.64 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (151.88 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.4010
of AudioLabel. Click on the links below for other AudioLabel versions:
...click to view all...
AudioLabel is an application released by CDCoverSoft. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. This is troublesome because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove AudioLabel from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate AudioLabel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudioLabel". If it is installed on your PC the AudioLabel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select AudioLabel in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AudioLabel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudioLabel.
8. After uninstalling AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudioLabel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudioLabel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft from your computer, we are not saying that AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudioLabel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-21 08:10:01.480