You can find on this page details on how to remove AudioLabel for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall AudioLabel from your computerCDCoverSoft
. Go over here
where you can read more on CDCoverSoft. AudioLabel is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can remove AudioLabel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. AudioLabel's main file takes about 3.45 MB (3619328 bytes) and its name is AudioLabel.exe.
The executables below are part of AudioLabel. They take an average of 3.68 MB (3855174
bytes) on disk.
- AudioLabel.exe (3.45 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (150.32 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.02
of AudioLabel. Click on the links below for other AudioLabel versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can be left behind when you remove AudioLabel from your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall AudioLabel:
The files below were left behind on your disk by AudioLabel when you uninstall it:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
AudioLabel is an application marketed by the software company CDCoverSoft. Some people try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase AudioLabel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find AudioLabel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudioLabel". The AudioLabel app will be found automatically. When you select AudioLabel in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about AudioLabel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall AudioLabel.
8. After removing AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioLabel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing AudioLabel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft from your computer, nor are we saying that AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudioLabel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 19:51:04.203