This page contains complete information on how to uninstall AudioLabel for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall AudioLabel from your systemCDCoverSoft
. More data about CDCoverSoft can be found here
. AudioLabel is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for AudioLabel is C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe. AudioLabel's main file takes about 3.40 MB (3564032 bytes) and is named AudioLabel.exe.
AudioLabel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.62 MB (3799878
bytes) on disk.
- AudioLabel.exe (3.40 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (150.32 KB)
The current page applies to AudioLabel version 5.008
only. You can find below info on other application versions of AudioLabel:
...click to view all...
AudioLabel is a program marketed by the software company CDCoverSoft. Frequently, computer users try to uninstall this application. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK approach to uninstall AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete AudioLabel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate AudioLabel or simply click the Search field and type in "AudioLabel". The AudioLabel app will be found automatically. When you click AudioLabel in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding AudioLabel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudioLabel.
8. After uninstalling AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioLabel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudioLabel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft from your PC, we are not saying that AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall AudioLabel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-16 20:38:34.917