This web page is about AudioLabel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AudioLabel from your systemCDCoverSoft
. More data about CDCoverSoft can be read here
. AudioLabel is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for AudioLabel is C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe. AudioLabel's main file takes about 3.37 MB (3530752 bytes) and its name is AudioLabel.exe.
AudioLabel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 3.59 MB (3769467
bytes) on disk.
- AudioLabel.exe (3.37 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (153.12 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.3
of AudioLabel. For more AudioLabel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudioLabel is an application offered by CDCoverSoft. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK solution to uninstall AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall AudioLabel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate AudioLabel or simply activate the Search field and type in "AudioLabel". The AudioLabel app will be found automatically. After you click AudioLabel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding AudioLabel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall AudioLabel.
8. After uninstalling AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong AudioLabel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling AudioLabel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove AudioLabel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-02 18:26:02.597