You can find on this page details on how to uninstall AudioLabel for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall AudioLabel from your computerCDCoverSoft
. Go over here
for more information on CDCoverSoft. AudioLabel is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. C:\Program Files (x86)\AudioLabel\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove AudioLabel. AudioLabel.exe is the AudioLabel's primary executable file and it occupies around 3.40 MB (3563008 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in AudioLabel. They take 3.62 MB (3798808
bytes) on disk.
- AudioLabel.exe (3.40 MB)
- Cleanup.exe (80.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (150.27 KB)
This info is about AudioLabel version 5.007
only. For more AudioLabel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
AudioLabel is an application by CDCoverSoft. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this program. This is efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to erase AudioLabel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase AudioLabel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find AudioLabel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "AudioLabel". The AudioLabel application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click AudioLabel in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about AudioLabel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove AudioLabel.
8. After uninstalling AudioLabel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of AudioLabel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing AudioLabel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft from your PC, nor are we saying that AudioLabel by CDCoverSoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall AudioLabel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 05:28:10.980