This page contains complete information on how to remove Poedit for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Poedit from your computerVaclav Slavik
. You can find out more on Vaclav Slavik or check for application updates here
. Further information about Poedit can be seen at http://www.poedit.net/
. Poedit is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Poedit is C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 5.43 MB (5697952 bytes) on disk and is named poedit.exe.
The executable files below are part of Poedit. They take about 6.88 MB (7210374
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.11 MB)
- msgcat.exe (19.01 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (59.01 KB)
- msgmerge.exe (42.01 KB)
- msgunfmt.exe (26.51 KB)
- poedit.exe (5.43 MB)
- xgettext.exe (190.01 KB)
This web page is about Poedit version 1.5.4
alone. You can find below a few links to other Poedit versions:
...click to view all...
Poedit is an application offered by Vaclav Slavik. Frequently, people try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK action to uninstall Poedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Poedit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Poedit or simply activate the Search field and type in "Poedit". If it exists on your system the Poedit application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Poedit in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Poedit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Poedit:
- The publisher is: http://www.poedit.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Poedit.
8. After removing Poedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Poedit that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Poedit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Poedit by Vaclav Slavik from your computer, nor are we saying that Poedit by Vaclav Slavik is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Poedit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-18 16:22:30.543