You can find on this page details on how to remove Poedit for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall Poedit from your PCVaclav Slavik
. Further information on Vaclav Slavik can be seen here
. More details about Poedit can be found at http://poedit.net/
. Poedit is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\Poedit folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Poedit is C:\Program Files\Poedit\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. Poedit.exe is the Poedit's main executable file and it takes about 8.62 MB (9033784 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of Poedit. They take about 11.48 MB (12041656
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt.exe (277.05 KB)
- dump-legacy-tm.exe (743.55 KB)
- Poedit.exe (8.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- msgcat.exe (50.98 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (144.21 KB)
- msgmerge.exe (89.65 KB)
- msgunfmt.exe (91.30 KB)
- msguniq.exe (50.05 KB)
- xgettext.exe (337.02 KB)
The current web page applies to Poedit version 1.6.9
alone. You can find below info on other versions of Poedit:
...click to view all...
Poedit is a program marketed by Vaclav Slavik. Sometimes, people decide to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK practice to erase Poedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Poedit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Poedit or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Poedit". If it is installed on your PC the Poedit application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Poedit in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Poedit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Poedit:
- The publisher is: http://poedit.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Poedit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Poedit.
8. After removing Poedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Poedit which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Poedit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Poedit by Vaclav Slavik from your PC, nor are we saying that Poedit by Vaclav Slavik is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Poedit in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-19 18:23:06.327