Poedit is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall Poedit from your systemVaclav Slavik
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on Vaclav Slavik. Detailed information about Poedit can be seen at http://poedit.net/
. Poedit is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling Poedit is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. Poedit's main file takes about 8.56 MB (8976440 bytes) and is named Poedit.exe.
The executables below are part of Poedit. They take an average of 11.43 MB (11984312
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt.exe (277.05 KB)
- dump-legacy-tm.exe (743.55 KB)
- Poedit.exe (8.56 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- msgcat.exe (50.98 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (144.21 KB)
- msgmerge.exe (89.65 KB)
- msgunfmt.exe (91.30 KB)
- msguniq.exe (50.05 KB)
- xgettext.exe (337.02 KB)
The current page applies to Poedit version 1.6.11
only. You can find below a few links to other Poedit versions:
...click to view all...
Poedit is a program released by the software company Vaclav Slavik. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. This can be difficult because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to erase Poedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Poedit from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Poedit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Poedit". The Poedit application will be found automatically. After you click Poedit in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Poedit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Poedit:
- The publisher is: http://poedit.net/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Poedit.
8. After uninstalling Poedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Poedit which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Poedit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Poedit by Vaclav Slavik from your PC, we are not saying that Poedit by Vaclav Slavik is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Poedit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 13:07:15.230