Poedit is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Poedit from your systemVaclav Slavik
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Vaclav Slavik. You can get more details about Poedit at http://www.poedit.net/
. Poedit is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Poedit. Poedit's primary file takes about 5.46 MB (5723992 bytes) and is called poedit.exe.
The executable files below are part of Poedit. They take an average of 6.90 MB (7239926
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- msgcat.exe (19.01 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (59.01 KB)
- msgmerge.exe (42.01 KB)
- msgunfmt.exe (26.51 KB)
- poedit.exe (5.46 MB)
- xgettext.exe (190.01 KB)
This page is about Poedit version 1.5.5
only. Click on the links below for other Poedit versions:
...click to view all...
Poedit is an application by the software company Vaclav Slavik. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Poedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Poedit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Poedit or simply click the Search field and type in "Poedit". The Poedit app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Poedit in the list , the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Poedit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Poedit:
- The publisher is: http://www.poedit.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Poedit.
8. After uninstalling Poedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Poedit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Poedit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Poedit by Vaclav Slavik from your PC, nor are we saying that Poedit by Vaclav Slavik is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Poedit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:18:01.143