Poedit is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Poedit from your systemVaclav Slavik
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Vaclav Slavik. You can get more details about Poedit at http://www.poedit.net/
. Poedit is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Poedit. Poedit's primary file takes about 5.46 MB (5723992 bytes) and is called poedit.exe.
The executable files below are part of Poedit. They take an average of 6.90 MB (7239926
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- msgcat.exe (19.01 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (59.01 KB)
- msgmerge.exe (42.01 KB)
- msgunfmt.exe (26.51 KB)
- poedit.exe (5.46 MB)
- xgettext.exe (190.01 KB)
This page is about Poedit version 1.5.5
only. Click on the links below for other Poedit versions:
...click to view all...
Poedit is an application by the software company Vaclav Slavik. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase Poedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Poedit with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Poedit or simply click the Search field and type in "Poedit". The Poedit program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Poedit in the list of apps, the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Poedit, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Poedit:
- The software company is: http://www.poedit.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Poedit.
8. After uninstalling Poedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Poedit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Poedit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Poedit by Vaclav Slavik from your PC, nor are we saying that Poedit by Vaclav Slavik is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Poedit in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:18:01.143