You can find below details on how to remove Poedit for Windows. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Poedit from your PCVaclav Slavik
. Take a look here
for more information on Vaclav Slavik. Click on https://poedit.net/
to get more details about Poedit on Vaclav Slavik's website. Poedit is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit directory, depending on the user's choice. Poedit's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe. Poedit.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 11.62 MB (12182208 bytes) on disk.
Poedit is composed of the following executables which take 14.52 MB (15224352
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt.exe (323.69 KB)
- dump-legacy-tm.exe (753.19 KB)
- Poedit.exe (11.62 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- msgcat.exe (58.85 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (127.75 KB)
- msgmerge.exe (97.53 KB)
- msgunfmt.exe (69.41 KB)
- msguniq.exe (57.93 KB)
- xgettext.exe (316.31 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.8.12
of Poedit. You can find below a few links to other Poedit releases:
...click to view all...
Poedit is an application by the software company Vaclav Slavik. Frequently, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK way to erase Poedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Poedit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Poedit or simply click the Search field and type in "Poedit". The Poedit app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Poedit in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Poedit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Poedit:
- The web site of the program is: https://poedit.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Poedit.
8. After uninstalling Poedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Poedit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Poedit using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Poedit by Vaclav Slavik from your computer, nor are we saying that Poedit by Vaclav Slavik is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Poedit in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-24 12:00:49.347