This web page contains thorough information on how to remove Poedit for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Poedit from your systemVaclav Slavik
. Further information on Vaclav Slavik can be found here
. More details about the application Poedit can be seen at http://poedit.net/
. Poedit is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. You can uninstall Poedit by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Poedit.exe is the Poedit's primary executable file and it takes circa 11.68 MB (12247512 bytes) on disk.
Poedit is composed of the following executables which take 14.54 MB (15241208
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- BsSndRpt.exe (275.46 KB)
- dump-legacy-tm.exe (741.96 KB)
- Poedit.exe (11.68 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.12 MB)
- msgcat.exe (49.38 KB)
- msgfmt.exe (142.62 KB)
- msgmerge.exe (88.05 KB)
- msgunfmt.exe (89.71 KB)
- msguniq.exe (48.45 KB)
- xgettext.exe (335.93 KB)
The current web page applies to Poedit version 1.8
alone. Click on the links below for other Poedit versions:
...click to view all...
Poedit is an application released by the software company Vaclav Slavik. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY manner to erase Poedit is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Poedit from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Poedit or simply click the Search feature and type in "Poedit". The Poedit application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Poedit in the list of programs, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Poedit, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Poedit:
- The publisher is: http://poedit.net/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Poedit\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Poedit.
8. After uninstalling Poedit, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Poedit which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Poedit with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Poedit by Vaclav Slavik from your PC, we are not saying that Poedit by Vaclav Slavik is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Poedit supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 00:30:06.317