NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This web page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be found here
. The program is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. You can remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled nvuninst.exe and its approximative size is 644.60 KB (660072 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They occupy about 1.26 MB (1320144
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5295
of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people want to uninstall it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Display Control Panel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found very quickly. After you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of apps, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-24 19:00:55.307