NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
for more details on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Display Control Panel is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory, subject to the user's option. You can remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. nvuninst.exe is the NVIDIA Display Control Panel's primary executable file and it occupies circa 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They take about 1.89 MB (1979192
bytes) on disk.
- nvudisp.exe (644.60 KB)
- nvuhda6.exe (643.60 KB)
- nvuninst.exe (644.60 KB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 220.127.116.1171
alone. For other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list , the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 17:32:24.833