NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. The application's main executable file occupies 2.44 MB (2554472 bytes) on disk and is labeled nvcplui.exe.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel contains of the executables below. They take 54.55 MB (57197112
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nvcplui.exe (2.44 MB)
- NvXDSync.exe (774.10 KB)
- dbInstaller.exe (155.60 KB)
- NVCplSetupInt.exe (47.10 MB)
- nViewSetup.exe (459.10 KB)
- setup.exe (315.40 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (663.10 KB)
- nvTaskbar.exe (438.10 KB)
- nwiz.exe (1.67 MB)
This info is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 126.96.36.19909
alone. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE manner to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". The NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-23 19:18:37.503