NVIDIA Display Control Panel
You can find below details on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information on NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. Usually the NVIDIA Display Control Panel program is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. NVIDIA Display Control Panel's main file takes about 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) and is called nvuninst.exe.
The following executables are installed along with NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They take about 1.89 MB (1979192
bytes) on disk.
- nvuninst.exe (644.60 KB)
- nvuhda6.exe (643.60 KB)
The current web page applies to NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 184.108.40.20681
only. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Display Control Panel releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application offered by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found automatically. When you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 15:51:53.400