NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. You can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation or check for application updates here
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled nvusmb.exe and occupies 586.60 KB (600680 bytes).
NVIDIA Display Control Panel installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 183.25 MB (192153920
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NvStereoUtilityOGL.exe (875.85 KB)
- nvcplui.exe (5.64 MB)
- NvCplSetupInt.exe (74.27 MB)
- dbInstaller.exe (178.00 KB)
- keystone.exe (580.50 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (666.50 KB)
- nvcolor.exe (140.35 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (857.00 KB)
- nvSmartMaxapp.exe (54.35 KB)
- nvsvc32.exe (160.85 KB)
- nwiz.exe (1.86 MB)
- Setup.exe (394.85 KB)
- keystone.exe (711.35 KB)
- nvAppBar.exe (432.85 KB)
- nvDspSch.exe (1.17 MB)
- nvTaskbar.exe (233.35 KB)
- nwiz.exe (1.89 MB)
- setup.exe (394.85 KB)
- ComUpdatus.exe (1,007.35 KB)
- daemonu.exe (1.20 MB)
- WLMerger.exe (185.85 KB)
- setup.exe (370.60 KB)
- nvudisp.exe (586.60 KB)
- nvusmb.exe (586.60 KB)
- nvunrm.exe (586.60 KB)
This page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 220.127.116.1113
only. For other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.Usually, the following files are left on disk:
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\IObit\IObit Uninstaller\InstallLog\HKLM-NVIDIA Display Control Panel.ini
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some people decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". The NVIDIA Display Control Panel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 10:55:09.137