NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Additional info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. Usually the NVIDIA Display Control Panel application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory, depending on the user's option during install. You can remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. nvuninst.exe is the NVIDIA Display Control Panel's primary executable file and it occupies around 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.89 MB (1979192
bytes) on disk.
- nvudisp.exe (643.60 KB)
- nvuninst.exe (644.60 KB)
- nvunrm.exe (644.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5238
of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. You can find below info on other releases of NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application released by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Some users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 13:49:02.393