NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. More information about NVIDIA Corporation can be seen here
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for NVIDIA Display Control Panel is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. NVIDIA Display Control Panel's primary file takes around 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) and its name is nvuninst.exe.
The executables below are part of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They take an average of 1.89 MB (1978168
bytes) on disk.
- nvudisp.exe (643.60 KB)
- nvuhda6.exe (643.60 KB)
- nvuninst.exe (644.60 KB)
The current page applies to NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 184.108.40.20688
alone. You can find below a few links to other NVIDIA Display Control Panel releases:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY procedure to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Display Control Panel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 13:57:01.240