NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Go over here
for more info on NVIDIA Corporation. NVIDIA Display Control Panel is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation folder, regulated by the user's option. C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel. nvuninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 586.60 KB (600680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They occupy 3.75 MB (3932064
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (2.46 MB)
- dbInstaller.exe (152.60 KB)
- nvuninst.exe (586.60 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12487
of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application released by NVIDIA Corporation. Some users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best EASY action to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Display Control Panel program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 04:52:25.793