NVIDIA Display Control Panel
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computerNVIDIA Corporation
. Check out here
where you can get more info on NVIDIA Corporation. Usually the NVIDIA Display Control Panel program is found in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation directory, depending on the user's option during setup. NVIDIA Display Control Panel's primary file takes around 2.45 MB (2567784 bytes) and is called nvcplui.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They occupy about 4.89 MB (5131560
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (2.45 MB)
- nvtray.exe (365.10 KB)
- NvXDSync.exe (785.10 KB)
- dbInstaller.exe (196.28 KB)
- nvusmu.exe (578.60 KB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 22.214.171.12421
only. For other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions please click below:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program marketed by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. This can be efortful because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search field and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Display Control Panel program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NVIDIA Display Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-05-11 07:13:19.193