NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This web page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More info about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. Usually the NVIDIA Display Control Panel program is placed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel. The application's main executable file occupies 630.60 KB (645736 bytes) on disk and is named nvuninst.exe.
The following executables are contained in NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They occupy 1.23 MB (1291472
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 1.10
of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. You can find below info on other versions of NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Usually the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application offered by NVIDIA Corporation. Some people choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to erase NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". The NVIDIA Display Control Panel application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list of applications, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 16:52:22.010