NVIDIA Display Control Panel
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PCNVIDIA Corporation
. More data about NVIDIA Corporation can be read here
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel is the full command line if you want to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel. nvuninst.exe is the NVIDIA Display Control Panel's primary executable file and it takes about 644.60 KB (660072 bytes) on disk.
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is comprised of the following executables which take 1.26 MB (1320144
bytes) on disk:
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12496
of NVIDIA Display Control Panel. Click on the links below for other NVIDIA Display Control Panel versions:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.The files below remain on your disk by NVIDIA Display Control Panel's application uninstaller when you removed it:
Registry that is not cleaned:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Local Storage\http_nvidia-display-control-panel.en.lo4d.com_0.localstorage
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NVIDIA Display Control Panel
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is an application by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY solution to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply click the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it is installed on your PC the NVIDIA Display Control Panel program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NVIDIA Display Control Panel that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NVIDIA Display Control Panel using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:25:26.697