NVIDIA Display Control Panel
This web page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your systemNVIDIA Corporation
. Take a look here
where you can find out more on NVIDIA Corporation. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation folder. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. NVIDIA Display Control Panel's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\Uninstall\nvuninst.exe DisplayControlPanel. nvuninst.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 590.60 KB (604776 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside NVIDIA Display Control Panel. They occupy about 3.76 MB (3940256
bytes) on disk.
- nvcplui.exe (2.46 MB)
- dbInstaller.exe (152.60 KB)
- nvuninst.exe (590.60 KB)
This web page is about NVIDIA Display Control Panel version 188.8.131.5290
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of NVIDIA Display Control Panel:
...click to view all...
NVIDIA Display Control Panel is a program by the software company NVIDIA Corporation. Frequently, computer users choose to remove it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to remove NVIDIA Display Control Panel is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NVIDIA Display Control Panel or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NVIDIA Display Control Panel". If it exists on your system the NVIDIA Display Control Panel app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NVIDIA Display Control Panel in the list , some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NVIDIA Display Control Panel, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel.
8. After removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NVIDIA Display Control Panel which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NVIDIA Display Control Panel with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NVIDIA Display Control Panel by NVIDIA Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NVIDIA Display Control Panel in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-05 15:59:40.020