McAfee SiteAdvisor is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Additional info about McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. You can see more info on McAfee SiteAdvisor at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 4.74 MB (4972624 bytes) on disk and is titled s2j8.d.exe.
McAfee SiteAdvisor installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.75 MB (9174616
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActUtil.exe (576.14 KB)
- McChHost.exe (378.02 KB)
- mcsacore.exe (153.23 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- saOemMgr.exe (85.83 KB)
- saUI.exe (722.51 KB)
- saUpd.exe (975.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (622.92 KB)
- s2j8.d.exe (4.74 MB)
The current web page applies to McAfee SiteAdvisor version 3.7.110
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee SiteAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee SiteAdvisor is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete McAfee SiteAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". The McAfee SiteAdvisor program will be found automatically. When you select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list , the following data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee SiteAdvisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The publisher is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee SiteAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-12 22:06:06.363