You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. More information about McAfee SiteAdvisor can be found at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. McAfee SiteAdvisor is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. McAfee SiteAdvisor's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 623.45 KB (638408 bytes) on disk.
McAfee SiteAdvisor installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 4.01 MB (4204600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActUtil.exe (576.64 KB)
- McChHost.exe (378.02 KB)
- mcsacore.exe (153.23 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- saOemMgr.exe (85.83 KB)
- saUI.exe (724.03 KB)
- saUpd.exe (975.51 KB)
- uninstall.exe (623.45 KB)
This page is about McAfee SiteAdvisor version 3.7.139
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee SiteAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
After the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the PC. Some of these are listed below.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor:
Generally, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\Temporary Internet Files\Virtualized\C\ProgramData\McAfee\SiteAdvisor
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\blist.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\cblist.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\mcbrwctl.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll
McAfee SiteAdvisor is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee SiteAdvisor app will be found automatically. When you select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about McAfee SiteAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee SiteAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-20 23:41:35.263