McAfee SiteAdvisor is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A guide to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. You can get more details about McAfee SiteAdvisor at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor folder (same installation drive as Windows). McAfee SiteAdvisor's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 120.80 KB (123696 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside McAfee SiteAdvisor. They occupy about 290.99 KB (297976
bytes) on disk.
- mcsacore.exe (107.73 KB)
- saOemMgr.exe (62.47 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.80 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee SiteAdvisor version 3.1.176
alone. You can find here a few links to other McAfee SiteAdvisor releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY approach to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee SiteAdvisor application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee SiteAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SiteAdvisor that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-14 12:42:00.123