McAfee SiteAdvisor is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. More information about the app McAfee SiteAdvisor can be seen at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. McAfee SiteAdvisor is typically installed in the C:\Programme\McAfee\SiteAdvisor folder, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. You can remove McAfee SiteAdvisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Programme\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 167.37 KB (171384 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with McAfee SiteAdvisor. They take about 715.42 KB (732592
bytes) on disk.
- ActUtil.exe (186.53 KB)
- McSACore.exe (85.50 KB)
- saUI.exe (276.02 KB)
- uninstall.exe (167.37 KB)
This web page is about McAfee SiteAdvisor version 3.4.168
only. For more McAfee SiteAdvisor versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users want to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK approach to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee SiteAdvisor app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee SiteAdvisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The software company is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Programme\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-30 20:09:06.610