You can find on this page details on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor for Windows. It is made by A guide to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Open here
where you can find out more on McAfee, Inc.. More information about McAfee SiteAdvisor can be seen at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. McAfee SiteAdvisor is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SITEAD~1 folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. You can remove McAfee SiteAdvisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SITEAD~1\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the McAfee SiteAdvisor's main executable file and it takes close to 615.90 KB (630680 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in McAfee SiteAdvisor. They occupy 4.47 MB (4687712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActUtil.exe (568.62 KB)
- McChHost.exe (380.04 KB)
- mcsacore.exe (151.23 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- saOemMgr.exe (85.83 KB)
- saUI.exe (1.19 MB)
- saUpd.exe (966.46 KB)
- uninstall.exe (615.90 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.1990
of McAfee SiteAdvisor. You can find below a few links to other McAfee SiteAdvisor releases:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and registry entries can not be uninstalled when you remove McAfee SiteAdvisor from your PC.Registry keys:
Registry values that are not removed from your computer:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\McAfee SiteAdvisor Service\ImagePath
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users try to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". The McAfee SiteAdvisor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list , the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee SiteAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The software company is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SITEAD~1\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-28 17:16:29.733