This web page is about McAfee SiteAdvisor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. More information about the application McAfee SiteAdvisor can be found at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove McAfee SiteAdvisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 165.55 KB (169528 bytes) on disk.
McAfee SiteAdvisor contains of the executables below. They occupy 502.35 KB (514408
bytes) on disk.
- ActUtil.exe (184.70 KB)
- mcsacore.exe (100.20 KB)
- saOemMgr.exe (51.90 KB)
- uninstall.exe (165.55 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.143
of McAfee SiteAdvisor. Click on the links below for other McAfee SiteAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY action to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete McAfee SiteAdvisor from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". The McAfee SiteAdvisor program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee SiteAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-24 04:32:01.150