McAfee SiteAdvisor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Additional info about McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about McAfee SiteAdvisor can be seen at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for McAfee SiteAdvisor is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 504.37 KB (516472 bytes).
McAfee SiteAdvisor is composed of the following executables which take 2.43 MB (2550520
bytes) on disk:
- ActUtil.exe (503.37 KB)
- saOemMgr.exe (52.24 KB)
- saUI.exe (631.64 KB)
- saUpd.exe (799.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (504.37 KB)
This info is about McAfee SiteAdvisor version 3.5.217
only. You can find below a few links to other McAfee SiteAdvisor releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee SiteAdvisor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\ActUtil.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\chr.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\contents.rdf
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". If it exists on your system the McAfee SiteAdvisor program will be found automatically. When you select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee SiteAdvisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SiteAdvisor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee SiteAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:41:32.473