McAfee SiteAdvisor is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Additional info about McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about McAfee SiteAdvisor can be seen at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor folder (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for McAfee SiteAdvisor is C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is titled uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 504.37 KB (516472 bytes).
McAfee SiteAdvisor is composed of the following executables which take 2.43 MB (2550520
bytes) on disk:
- ActUtil.exe (503.37 KB)
- saOemMgr.exe (52.24 KB)
- saUI.exe (631.64 KB)
- saUpd.exe (799.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (504.37 KB)
This info is about McAfee SiteAdvisor version 3.5.217
only. You can find below a few links to other McAfee SiteAdvisor releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee SiteAdvisor has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computer:
Generally, the following files remain on disk:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\ActUtil.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\chr.inf
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\chrome.manifest
- C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\contents.rdf
Open regedit.exe in order to delete the following values:
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. This is difficult because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK action to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee SiteAdvisor application will be found very quickly. When you click McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee SiteAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SiteAdvisor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee SiteAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 15:41:32.473