This info is about McAfee SiteAdvisor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. More info about McAfee, Inc. can be found here
. Please follow http://www.siteadvisor.com
if you want to read more on McAfee SiteAdvisor on McAfee, Inc.'s web page. Usually the McAfee SiteAdvisor application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteAdvisor\6066 folder, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteAdvisor\6066\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor. McAfee SiteAdvisor's primary file takes around 36.04 KB (36904 bytes) and is called SiteAdv.exe.
McAfee SiteAdvisor contains of the executables below. They take 895.70 KB (917192
bytes) on disk.
- SAReg.exe (225.54 KB)
- SAService.exe (313.54 KB)
- SASync.exe (285.54 KB)
- SiteAdv.exe (36.04 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (35.04 KB)
This data is about McAfee SiteAdvisor version 2.4.0
alone. Click on the links below for other McAfee SiteAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee SiteAdvisor is a program marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is hard because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". If it exists on your system the McAfee SiteAdvisor program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee SiteAdvisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SiteAdvisor\6066\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-25 04:27:03.740