This page contains complete information on how to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. More data about McAfee, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.siteadvisor.com
to get more info about McAfee SiteAdvisor on McAfee, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing McAfee SiteAdvisor is C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\UninstUserName.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 24.02 KB (24592 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of McAfee SiteAdvisor. They take an average of 222.53 KB (227872
bytes) on disk.
- McSACore.exe (198.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (24.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.306
of McAfee SiteAdvisor. Click on the links below for other McAfee SiteAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". The McAfee SiteAdvisor program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee SiteAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\UninstUserName.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-06 02:21:18.557