This page contains complete information on how to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. More data about McAfee, Inc. can be read here
. Click on http://www.siteadvisor.com
to get more info about McAfee SiteAdvisor on McAfee, Inc.'s website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing McAfee SiteAdvisor is C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\UninstUserName.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 24.02 KB (24592 bytes) on disk and is called uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of McAfee SiteAdvisor. They take an average of 222.53 KB (227872
bytes) on disk.
- McSACore.exe (198.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (24.02 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.8.306
of McAfee SiteAdvisor. Click on the links below for other McAfee SiteAdvisor versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY practice to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". If it exists on your system the McAfee SiteAdvisor app will be found automatically. When you click McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding McAfee SiteAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\UninstUserName.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 02:21:18.557