This web page is about McAfee SiteAdvisor for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on McAfee, Inc.. You can read more about about McAfee SiteAdvisor at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for McAfee SiteAdvisor is C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. uninstall.exe is the McAfee SiteAdvisor's main executable file and it occupies approximately 120.30 KB (123184 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed together with McAfee SiteAdvisor. They occupy about 211.43 KB (216504
bytes) on disk.
- McSACore.exe (91.13 KB)
- uninstall.exe (120.30 KB)
The current web page applies to McAfee SiteAdvisor version 3.0.159
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of McAfee SiteAdvisor:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders left behind when you uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor:
The files below remain on your disk by McAfee SiteAdvisor when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\SA_main.inf
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application offered by McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY manner to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". The McAfee SiteAdvisor application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee SiteAdvisor, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The software company is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee SiteAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 03:07:24.330