McAfee SiteAdvisor is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. More info about McAfee, Inc. can be read here
. Detailed information about McAfee SiteAdvisor can be seen at http://www.siteadvisor.com
. McAfee SiteAdvisor is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 616.40 KB (631192 bytes).
The executables below are part of McAfee SiteAdvisor. They take an average of 4.05 MB (4245456
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ActUtil.exe (568.62 KB)
- McChHost.exe (380.04 KB)
- McSACore.exe (129.06 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saUI.exe (1.15 MB)
- saUpd.exe (781.38 KB)
- uninstall.exe (616.40 KB)
This web page is about McAfee SiteAdvisor version 3.7.195
alone. You can find below info on other versions of McAfee SiteAdvisor:
...click to view all...
McAfee SiteAdvisor is an application marketed by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users want to erase it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase McAfee SiteAdvisor from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find McAfee SiteAdvisor or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee SiteAdvisor". The McAfee SiteAdvisor application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee SiteAdvisor in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee SiteAdvisor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for McAfee SiteAdvisor:
- The software company is: http://www.siteadvisor.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor.
8. After removing McAfee SiteAdvisor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee SiteAdvisor which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee SiteAdvisor with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee SiteAdvisor by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee SiteAdvisor supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-04 22:44:39.293