KeyBlaze Typing Tutor
This page is about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor from your computerNCH Software
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NCH Software. KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze directory, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\NCH Software\KeyBlaze\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor. The application's main executable file has a size of 2.15 MB (2256900 bytes) on disk and is labeled keyblaze.exe.
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is composed of the following executables which take 4.52 MB (4735160
bytes) on disk:
- kbsetup_v1.02.exe (216.17 KB)
- keyblaze.exe (2.15 MB)
- uninst.exe (2.15 MB)
You can find below info on other releases of KeyBlaze Typing Tutor:
...click to view all...
KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is an application by NCH Software. Sometimes, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate KeyBlaze Typing Tutor or simply click the Search feature and type in "KeyBlaze Typing Tutor". The KeyBlaze Typing Tutor app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall KeyBlaze Typing Tutor.
8. After removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong KeyBlaze Typing Tutor that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing KeyBlaze Typing Tutor using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software from your PC, we are not saying that KeyBlaze Typing Tutor by NCH Software is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove KeyBlaze Typing Tutor in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:10:58.860