G-Force is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall G-Force from your systemSoundSpectrum
. More information on SoundSpectrum can be seen here
. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more information about G-Force on SoundSpectrum's website. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling G-Force is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called G-Force Toolbar.exe and occupies 1.03 MB (1077112 bytes).
G-Force is composed of the following executables which take 3.01 MB (3160375
bytes) on disk:
- G-Force Standalone.exe (304.37 KB)
- G-Force Standalone.x64.exe (324.87 KB)
- G-Force Toolbar.exe (1.03 MB)
- G-Force V-Bar.exe (1.12 MB)
- Uninstall.exe (258.33 KB)
The current web page applies to G-Force version 5.1.3
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of G-Force:
...click to view all...
G-Force is an application released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some computer users try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove G-Force from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate G-Force or simply click the Search feature and type in "G-Force". If it is installed on your PC the G-Force program will be found very quickly. When you select G-Force in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding G-Force, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for G-Force:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove G-Force.
8. After removing G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of G-Force which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing G-Force with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall G-Force in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-12 14:44:06.573