You can find on this page details on how to remove G-Force for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall G-Force from your computerSoundSpectrum
. You can find out more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. More info about the software G-Force can be seen at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. Usually the G-Force program is installed in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall G-Force. The program's main executable file has a size of 145.50 KB (148992 bytes) on disk and is labeled G-Force Standalone.exe.
G-Force installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.38 MB (1448716
bytes) on disk.
- G-Force Screen Saver.exe (285.50 KB)
- G-Force Standalone.exe (145.50 KB)
- G-Force Toolbar.exe (332.00 KB)
- G-Force V-Bar.exe (520.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (131.76 KB)
The current web page applies to G-Force version 3.8.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of G-Force:
...click to view all...
G-Force is a program by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some people want to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete G-Force from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate G-Force or simply click the Search feature and type in "G-Force". If it is installed on your PC the G-Force application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click G-Force in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding G-Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for G-Force:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall G-Force.
8. After uninstalling G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of G-Force that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling G-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your computer, we are not saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove G-Force supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-16 21:51:37.460