G-Force is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall G-Force from your systemSoundSpectrum
. Check out here
for more info on SoundSpectrum. Please open http://www.soundspectrum.com
if you want to read more on G-Force on SoundSpectrum's page. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force folder (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall G-Force by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. G-Force Standalone.exe is the G-Force's primary executable file and it occupies around 141.50 KB (144896 bytes) on disk.
G-Force installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.92 MB (2010757
bytes) on disk.
- G-Force Screen Saver.exe (335.50 KB)
- G-Force Standalone.exe (141.50 KB)
- G-Force Toolbar.exe (354.00 KB)
- G-Force V-Bar.exe (879.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (253.63 KB)
This info is about G-Force version 3.9.3
only. You can find below a few links to other G-Force releases:
...click to view all...
G-Force is a program released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to remove G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete G-Force from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate G-Force or simply activate the Search feature and type in "G-Force". If it is installed on your PC the G-Force program will be found very quickly. When you click G-Force in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding G-Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for G-Force:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall G-Force.
8. After uninstalling G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of G-Force that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing G-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove G-Force in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-06 22:29:29.210