G-Force is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall G-Force from your computerSoundSpectrum
. You can find out more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. More information about the program G-Force can be found at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall G-Force by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe. Note that you might get a notification for administrator rights. G-Force's primary file takes around 204.38 KB (209285 bytes) and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are installed alongside G-Force. They occupy about 204.38 KB (209285
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (204.38 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.1
of G-Force. You can find below info on other releases of G-Force:
...click to view all...
G-Force is a program by SoundSpectrum. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall G-Force with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate G-Force or simply click the Search field and type in "G-Force". The G-Force program will be found very quickly. When you select G-Force in the list , the following information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about G-Force, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for G-Force:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall G-Force.
8. After removing G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong G-Force which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing G-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove G-Force supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-08-13 22:10:49.477