You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall G-Force for Windows. It is written by A guide to uninstall G-Force from your PCSoundSpectrum
. You can read more on SoundSpectrum or check for application updates here
. More details about G-Force can be found at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. G-Force is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall G-Force. Uninstall.exe is the G-Force's main executable file and it takes around 216.71 KB (221906 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside G-Force. They take about 216.71 KB (221906
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (216.71 KB)
The current page applies to G-Force version 5.8
alone. For other G-Force versions please click below:
...click to view all...
G-Force is a program released by the software company SoundSpectrum. Some users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY approach to remove G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove G-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate G-Force or simply click the Search field and type in "G-Force". If it exists on your system the G-Force program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select G-Force in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about G-Force, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for G-Force:
- The software company is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove G-Force.
8. After removing G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong G-Force which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing G-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove G-Force supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-01-16 13:54:21.973