This web page contains detailed information on how to remove G-Force for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall G-Force from your PCSoundSpectrum
. Further information on SoundSpectrum can be found here
. You can read more about about G-Force at http://www.soundspectrum.com
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force directory (same installation drive as Windows). G-Force's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is called G-Force Standalone.exe and its approximative size is 108.00 KB (110592 bytes).
The executables below are part of G-Force. They take an average of 1.00 MB (1051813
bytes) on disk.
- G-Force Standalone.exe (108.00 KB)
- G-Force Toolbar.exe (330.00 KB)
- G-Force V-Bar.exe (490.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (99.16 KB)
The current page applies to G-Force version 3.7.3
only. You can find below info on other releases of G-Force:
...click to view all...
G-Force is an application released by SoundSpectrum. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY way to uninstall G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove G-Force with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find G-Force or simply activate the Search feature and type in "G-Force". If it is installed on your PC the G-Force app will be found very quickly. When you click G-Force in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about G-Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for G-Force:
- The publisher is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove G-Force.
8. After uninstalling G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of G-Force which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing G-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your PC, nor are we saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall G-Force in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-17 13:38:50.427