You can find on this page details on how to remove G-Force for Windows. It is developed by A guide to uninstall G-Force from your PCSoundSpectrum
. Further information on SoundSpectrum can be found here
. Click on http://www.soundspectrum.com
to get more details about G-Force on SoundSpectrum's website. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing G-Force is C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file occupies 204.87 KB (209785 bytes) on disk and is titled Uninstall.exe.
The executables below are part of G-Force. They take an average of 204.87 KB (209785
bytes) on disk.
- Uninstall.exe (204.87 KB)
The current page applies to G-Force version 4.3.1
alone. You can find below info on other versions of G-Force:
...click to view all...
G-Force is a program marketed by SoundSpectrum. Some users choose to erase it. This is efortful because doing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to erase G-Force is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete G-Force with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find G-Force or simply click the Search field and type in "G-Force". The G-Force application will be found very quickly. When you select G-Force in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about G-Force, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for G-Force:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.soundspectrum.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\SoundSpectrum\G-Force\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove G-Force.
8. After removing G-Force, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong G-Force that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing G-Force using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove G-Force by SoundSpectrum from your PC, we are not saying that G-Force by SoundSpectrum is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove G-Force supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2019-02-15 21:40:48.640